Friday 27 May 2011

Change of plans

I asked Ben whether my idea was a little too convoluted (i.e. that a pixel could be considered a class) and he agreed that it was. He suggested that instead of painting by pixels, I create stamps (for example, a stamp for the eyes, a stamp for the mouth, etc) that then creates the picture.

I've instead decided to base my idea off Japanese purikura machines. Purikura machines are very much like a photobooth, except it allows you to edit your photos by placing objects, words, etc onto the image.



Mona Lisa
I thought purikura'ing Da Vinci's Mona Lisa would be interesting as it's THE quintessential portrait of a person.  

1 comment:

  1. hay emma, do you have a facebook lol. I looked for you on there, but couldnt find you. this was the only way to find you hahahaha. owen

    ReplyDelete