Wednesday 4 May 2011

Reflections on Project 2

1. a) Did I design something meaningful?
I don't really go out of my way to design things that are meaningful, so I feel this question is a little loaded. If someone else finds meaning in what I've created, that's great, but I'm happy to just design things that are beautiful and that work.

b) Did I enjoy having an open ended task?
Very much so. I thrive in these sorts of projects because freedom allows me to attempt to break boundaries I have within myself.


2. a) Did the project motivate me to learn the code myself?
Yes, it did, which is what I appreciated most of all. I really want to be proficient in a coding language, and this was a good stepping stone for me.

b) Did I rely on tutors?

Not at all, I did most if not all the troubleshooting myself. I think it may have turned out better if I asked for some help and guidance though.

c) What were the main challenges?
Changing the base code, colours, animation, and figuring out how to make the sound work (including corroborating with the visualisations).


3. Am I satisfied?
Extremely!








No comments:

Post a Comment